Thursday 14 March 2019

Bloging

Hello my name is Jermayne and today my class and i are learning about how to blog. What i found hard about blogging is about posting because sometimes i find blogging difficult. The thing that i found easy was writing about kawa of care and the thing i am doing is for kawa of care is keeping water and food away from my Chromebook. The reason why i need to keep water and food away from my Chromebook is because i can make my Chromebook turn off and it might not work so here is some facts of why not to put water and food away from your Chromebook. 1.If you put water near your Chromebook your water can spill on your Chromebook. 2.You can get your keys sticky. 3.your hands might be wet from your water and your keys will get wet from your fingers.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome blog post! I like how you explained what you learnt. It reminded me to keep my water away from my Chromebook too! Maybe next time take your picture somewhere where the sun isn't so bright. Keep up the great blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jermayne it`s Noah good work I like it because you remind me of not spelling water on my chromebook. maybe you can use a spech bubel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Masi. I like this because you kept food away from your chrome book. This reminds me of our class Kawa of Care. Maybe next time you could try using a speech bubble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jermayne,
    My name is Alan and I am from YMS. Your blog post really great I kind of wished it was mine. I also keep food and water away from chromebook for the same reason's as yours, but I did not think of the point 2 in which you said the key will get sticky. So before you knew what happened if you put food and water, did anything like that happen to you before? And if you want you can check out my blog post sometimes.
    Kind regards
    Alan

    ReplyDelete